Saturday 18 June 2011

"God Bless Saturday"

Hmm... Saturday. Some people are just excited when it comes because it means you can go outside, hang or date till midnight and your parents are like: 'Well, it's Saturday night'; some stressed, they got no plan, no friend, no boy/girlfriend and they end up whinning and complaining about it on facebook and twitter. Me? I'm in between. I'm the one who does not believe in what-Saturday-should-like procedure, because I believe Morrissey is right: 'Everyday is like Sunday'. haha.

Well, this is what my Saturday look like:



I find reading is one of enjoyable activity and today, I read Concept. Kinda getting inspired.



Besides, I do the Internet things like social-networking, reading articles, and blogging.



Texting with this person whom I luuuuuuuurrrrrvvv so much. Let's call it 'Text Date'.




And sometimes, I just need to go to the bathroom. haha.

I like this Saturday. I feel so blessed because I do things I like. And, how I love my bedroom now, I have cleaned it, and it is...just...clean =).

So, how's your Saturday, mates?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*the title was taken from one of my facebook friend's status*
[june eighteenth at four fourtysix by citra]

No comments:

Post a Comment