Tuesday 23 April 2013

I Write Script, Not Tragedies

Hi.
If you are wondering, I'm still alive. And if you're still wondering, I'm doing things in the world. And now, I get paid [long dramatic pause] for scriptwriting!

YAY!

Yes, I got a job at one of radio station in Bandung. Thanks to the apprentice program, I'm now hired as their new copywriter. Lucky me, the word is not unfamiliar for I got copywriting subject back when I studied in classroom. Another lucky is I didn't get plunged to a world that requires me to formally get dressed and to put on make-ups. This job requires me to squeeze all the shit out from the right hemisphere of my brain and sort it out in the form of words. Right, I'm dealing with words.

Plus, I always thought that the job is kind of cool. Right? Copywriting. BOOM! How's that sound? Haha...

By the way, wish me luck, and I, too, wish you all the luck in the world =)

No comments:

Post a Comment